2015年6月29日月曜日

The way to have a confidence in my creativity



Summary
 When one boy made a horse by clay, his friend asked me "What is that?" He was shocked and broke it by himself. He never created things from that time. He lost a confidence and he was even seized with fear. There are many people who did experience like the boy in all over the world. How do you conquer fears of us? What should we do to have a confidence? 
 The scientist said "There was a snake in this room. Well, please enter the inside." Everyone answered "NO" of course. There is a snake in the room, so we don't think that everyone will enter of course. So the scientist made them do various things. First the scientist shows us a snake over a magic mirror. Next the scientist opens a door of the room and shows the snake directly. Finally the scientist is wear us with hazmat suit and get a touch the snake directly. Then the people weren't afraid of a snake anymore and people had an interest the snake. They have got a new confidence.
 

 I thought I heard this speech, and challenge everything. Even if I fail in something in it and remember fear, I think I'll think anything to choose as what the fear is and conquer the fear. I learned that it was that I think most afraid things to give up on the way.

[YouTube]

274/7422

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿