2015年7月27日月曜日

My hobbies


I have many hobbies.
 First of all, my hobby is playing snow board. I played snow board for the first time five years ago. I went to Gokase highland sky place and played snow board at that time. I enjoyed it. I play snow board every year since at that time.

 Next, my hobby is playing DJ. I like western music so much so I began playing DJ. I play DJ 3 times a month. My friend also plays DJ. I am learning DJ from the friend. I would like to play DJ better.
 Next, my hobby is watching NBA. I don’t play basketball but I like watching NBA. NBA is so cool.
 Next, my hobby is watch movie. I go to theater and watch movie. I use You Tube and watch movie. My favorite movie is The Shaw shank Redemption.
 Final, My hobby is to play sports. I play soccer and I play tennis and I play basket ball.
 160/9714
                                                                                                                                                       

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿