2015年4月19日日曜日

essay 1: Letter to a host family

Hello!! My name is Hayato. I want stay with you. I am from Japan. I live in Kumamoto and I am a KGU student. I enjoy snowboarding and shopping and I like NBA and clothes.
I have an older sister and she lives in Hiroshima. I live with my family.
I am nineteen years old. I was born in December. I am good at soccer. My blood type O.
I am interested in English.

My strength is that I am good with people. I am afraid I am rather talkative. My favorite pastime is to watch DVDs at home. My favorite movie is the Shawshank Redemption. Shawshank Redemption is very poignant movie. I saw the movie and I learned about thankfulness of being able to live freely. But, I am lazy now. To live lazy is different from to live freely. I have to take notice of the thing.

I have to talk to many people in English to acquire English early. If I can acquire English, I would like to do the work for which that can be use. But, to speak English is positively of the day in Japan, so I would like to acquire English of high level. I have never been to a foreign country, so I get butterflies in my stomach, but I am looking forward to it.If I go on an overseas study program in America, I enjoy to the full extent of my power. If I go to America, there are several things that I would like to do.

For example, I would like to New York, so if I may please show around New York. For example I would like to go to Wall Street and Times Square and I would like to see to Statue of Liberty. I would like to see the person working in Wall Street in particular.



Sincerely yours,


309/309

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿