2015年4月20日月曜日

Self introduction

 Hi!! my name is Hayato. I like my name. Because my name have many acceptations!! I come from Kumamoto city. Because Kumamoto people are very kind and friendly, I like Kumamoto. Because I like acting, I dislike boring things. I play with my friend, when free. There is no spare time these days. The friends are at the time of a high school. Playing is pleasant. When free, I go to sleep. It is very large frequency. I do it alone. It is because I am fortunate while carrying out it. Because I would like to memorize English perfectly, I think that he would like to study abroad in the future. Because teachers teach study kindly, I like this university. Although I think that it will be various from now on and that he is indebted, I need your help well. My hobbies are play snow board and play DJ and drew picture and listen western music. I have a sister. She is 23 years old. I live in Kuhonji, Kumamoto city. I go to school by walk but if I don't have time, I go to school by bicycle.I am 21 years old.I like flied chicken. I want eat now. I like fast food. The reason is I want Hanba-ga-. I like Sarada too. My father is cook. I like my father cooks dishes. Very delicious. My mother food like too.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                237/590

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿