2018年12月21日金曜日

My Favorite Drink

 

              My favorite drink is coffee because the taste is a little bitter, and the flavor is spicy. I like it. If I would like to drink a cup of coffee, I will go to Starbucks. Starbucks’ coffee is so delicious, so I often go there, and I drink a cup of coffee. However, if there is not Starbucks close to me, I buy a canned coffee at the vending machine or convenience store. My favorite canned coffee is EUROPEAN Black which is sold by GEORGIA. I also like BOSS Black which is sold by SUNTORY. I like EUROPEAN better than BOSS because I think EUROPEAN Black tastes so round, and it is not sour. When I drink a cup of coffee, I don’t put milk and gum syrup and sugar. I drink a cup of coffee more than three times a day, so I bought a coffee maker that is sold by Nespresso. It is so easy to use because it doesn’t need coffee beans. It uses a capsule. There are a lot of kinds of capsules such as Intenso and Espresso, Lungo, etc. The machine price is 20,000 yen, and a capsule price is about 80 yen. They are a little expensive, but it doesn’t hurt to buy.

212/7612

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿