2018年12月7日金曜日

My Favorite Music


                My favorite music is western music. I love it so much. Especially, I like R&B of English songs because it is so cool. Also, I used to practice playing DJ in a nightclub. My friends kindly helped me improve my DJ playing. Playing DJ made me funny. My favorite singer is Nelly because his rap is so cool. He released his album which he made with Kanye West. The album name is “Watch the Throne.” The album is so cool. They are brilliant minds. If you are interested in the album, please listen to the album. I also like Alicia Keys because her voice is so beautiful. However, she doesn’t release any new songs lately. When I am having a tough time, I want to listen to her songs. I listen to English songs every day. I listen to English songs on You Tube 2 hours a day. I listen to English songs when I take a bath, and when I go to school, I listening to English songs. I have been introducing my favorite songs on my blog so be sure to listen to those songs. My favorite song is “Say Something” now. The song was sung from A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera. I have been listening to the song a lot recently.

218/7400

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿