2018年12月3日月曜日

Other Class

I think that I will introduce my hometown. My hometown is Kuhonnji in Kumamoto city. Kuhonnji is surrounded by national roads and the bypass. There are many kinds of car dealer shops in my hometown such as Porsche, Lexus and more. In addition, there are a lot of shops in my hometown. My hometown is so comfortable to live in. I moved to my house when I was a nursery school toddler. My house is a solitary house. My houses was built at that time. There are a lot of house near my houses. I’m friendly with many people in the neighborhood.

 There is large hospital near my house. It takes seven minutes on foot. If I am injured or catch an illness, I’m feeling safe. There are rice paddies and crofts near my house. Fortunately, my house is located close to the junior high school and elementary school. It takes five minutes on foot. Thanks to that, I wasn’t late for school when I was a junior high school student and an elementary school student. I’m a lucky boy. 

But unfortunately, there are not so many parks in my hometown. When I was child, I was bothered by these play place. When my nephew comes to my house, my nephew goes to a park far from my house. I want to build more parks in my hometown. 

There is also paucity of grocery supermarket in my hometown. My mother and grandmother are hard put to shop for dinner especially because my grandmother doesn’t have a license to drive. She shops for dinner by bicycle. I hope to build grocery supermarkets near my house. I like Kumamoto and I like my hometown. There are some disadvantages in my hometown. But, I hope to come right in my hometown. I hope to my hometown became more comfortable. I want to live in my hometown forever. I love my hometown. 

   I love my home town, because my home town have several festival. For example we have Fusisakigu Akino Reitaisai. The festival is following the horse festival. The festival have many people and many horses. the many people wear happi coat and  many people drink alcohol and dancing and play an instrument. The festival is vigorous and beautiful. I joined the festival last year. I was so fun. My hair was well-coiffed and I wore a happi coat. I joined the festival with 4 of my friends. We were dance and walking and running during the entire festival. I was tired, but I was enjoying it.   
431/6445

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿