2019年1月15日火曜日

My favorite shops


My favorite shops
I write about 4 my favorite shops.
First, my favorite tailor is “Ame pro” because the store carries a large selection of clothes and shoes. Moreover, the store is selling many kinds of brands. I had never been to the store with such a large selection of goods, so I came to like the store. The store is the select shop, and the store is a sister store of BAYBROOK. The store is in Kikuyo. I go to the store three times a month. My friends also like the store, so I go to the store with my friends. I spend about 30,000 yen on average. Second, my favorite store is Safari Lounge. The store is an On-Line shop. The store is selling many kinds of clothes. The store is so convenient, so I often use the store. I had spent 150,000 yen on the shop.
Second, my favorite store is Seven-Eleven. The store is a convenience store. The store is so convenient because the store is everywhere and the store is selling many kinds of goods. When I am a little bit hungry, I go to the store, and I go to store when I am out of cigarettes. Maybe, I go to this store every day.

189/9388

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿