2019年1月24日木曜日

My Favorite Movies

     My favorite movie is “The Shawshank Redemption.” I like the movie because the movie makes me encouraged. I was affected by the aspect which the hero survives through difficulty. I was able to think that I would also do my best, seeing this movie. My favorite movie is “Step Up 1, 2, 3, 4.” The movie is dance movie. I like the movie because the movie is very cool. I was affected by the aspect which the dancer is practicing hard. I would like to see these two movies once again. My favorite movie is “Wall Street,” because the movie is so interesting. The story has relationships about money and economics and human environment, so the story is relationed to me in the near future, so the story is aroused interest me. I want to be a worldly person. The Central character of the story is a worldly person, so I follow a good example of that man.

164/9552

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿