2019年1月25日金曜日

My Favorite Country


My Favorite Country

My favorite country is Japan, because I was born and raised in Japan. In addition, Japan has many good points. For example, Japan has anime and manga culture. Anime and manga are so beautiful and diverting, and anime and manga, such as One Peace and Slam Dunk, Dragon Ball and AKIRA, are famous around the world. I like anime and manga very much. My favorite anime are Slam Dunk and Kotonoha no Niwa, and my favorite manga is One Peace. My favorite animated filmmaker is Makoto Shinkai because his works is so beautiful. Also, there are many beautiful places in Japan, such as Mt. Fuji, many beautiful castles, Itsukushima Shinto Shrine and Tottori sand dunes. I have been to Itsukushima Shinto Shrine, but I have never been to Mt. Fuji and Tottori sand dunes, so I would like to go to there before I die. Moreover, there are a lot of delicious dishes, such as Ramen and Soba, Udon and Sushi. I like ramen and sushi. In addition, Japan is a safe place, and Japanese are modest, so Japanese stores are easy to shop in. There are many tourists in Japan, so I should learn English more. I would like to communicate with people from around the world.


211/10038

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿