2015年6月1日月曜日

How I study English

 I hear Western music and am studying English. Moreover, I look at and study an animation. The advantage of the method of study is that the ear for catching English grows up. I have a friend who can speak English. I talk in the friend and English and am polishing English language ability. Moreover I study grammar using texts. And I go to the Kumamoto Gakuen University and am studying English. Since I would like to master English, I think that I have to study English more.
 When I study English, I listen western music, because in doing so to learn pronunciation of English and accent of English and depiction of English, but I do not just listen, I have to consult about ditty of the song and I listen the song with watching ditty of the song.  
140/5538

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿