2015年6月1日月曜日

Other class homework

1. I don't give such products to my children, because I want to give good food to my children for their health. I think that to keep children's health is part of the job of being parents.

2. I disagree with her opinion, because everyone not stay fat. I think that fusion models might make effort to keep their body type.

3. I break up produce such products. Because, if I gloss over such things, come to light at some future day. If come to light such thing, I get arrested. Afterwards, I must take the blame.

4. Yes, I did. My thinking about eating fast food is change. I try not to eat fast food too much, because I want to keep my health.

5. I see the movie. I know that it is bad for our health to eat fast food too much. But I want to eat fast food sometimes. I think that fast foods have addictive nature like drug.

                                                                                                                                    163/5244

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿