2015年6月1日月曜日

My favorite sports to watch

 I will write about my favorite sport to watch.
 I like sport not only to watch but also to do.
I like baseball the best.
I played base ball when I was elementary school student.
I take part in baseball club in my school.
I play at first base. My team just little strong.
We come in baseball cup in Kyusyu.
I also like to watch baseball.
I used to go Fukuoka Dome to watch baseball game with my grandfather.
He also likes baseball.
But I don't go to watch baseball game in recent days.
I want to go to watch baseball game.
I also like to watch soccer game.
I play soccer when I was kids.
I have watched soccer game about Roasso.
Roasso is soccer team in Kumamoto.
I hope they can go to J1.
I will go to stadium to cheer them.
I like watch basketball. I like NBA. My favorite team is Miami Heat. My favorite player is LeBron Raymone James. He is so strong and superior. He makes me excite.
159/4752

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿