2018年11月25日日曜日

Other Class


My Best Trip

I went to Hiroshima with my friends named Shinnosuke and Yamato and Saori and Mai and Myojo 3 years ago. The trip is my best trip in my life.
First, I played snowboarding in “Geihoku Kokusai ski area.” The snow of the place was so good condition so we were easy to do snowboarding. We had a good time in the place.
Second, we went to Itsukushima Shinto shrine. We drew written oracles. My written oracle was “very good luck.” Someone maybe drew “bad luck.” We took many pictures in the place. We fed Japanese deers. We had a good time in there.
Third, we ate Okonomiyaki. Hiroshima style okonomiyaki was so delicious.
Finally, we stayed in the hotel. We celebrated Myojo’s birthday in there. We gave birthday presents to her. And then, we played with foreign students in hotel. Then, I could not speak English, so I thought that I have to study English more and more.
This memory is my life treasure.

164/5392

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿