2018年11月25日日曜日

Other Class


If I Have Only Half a Year to Live


If I have only half a year to live, there's many thing I would like to do.
First, I value the time I spend with my family. I have father and mother and older sister. I love my family. However, I give my parents a lot of troubles, and I couldn’t give anything for my parents. Therefore, I would like to do something hearty for my parents. My parents might not want it but I would like to do it. Also, my older sister is important to me, so the reason is that she have lived away from home town since she graduate from high school so I couldn’t spend time with her as much as I used to. In the end, I love her so I would like to spend more time with her.
Second, I would like to enjoy being with my friends. I would like to go on a trip, and I would like to go eat. I would like to go shopping. My friends are very important for me. Honestly, I have valued my personal time than spending time with my friends. Nevertheless, my friends understand me all the time. I really appreciate it so I would like to tell their ‘Thank you very much for being my friend.”

213/5605

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿