2018年11月25日日曜日

Other Class


I Want to Go

              I would like to go to France at least once before I die. I have some reasons why
I think so.
First of all, France is a fashion country. In the country, there are a lot of head office of big name brands, for example Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Yves Saint Laurent etc. I am interested in fashion and clothes so I would like to learn fashion in the country.
Second, France is country of art. Many artists born in the country and coming from outside of the country engaged in artistic activities. Among them were Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso and Le Corbusier. Also France has famous are museums such as the Louvre Museum and the Orsey Museum. I would like to go to there and appreciating many different artist’s work.
Final of all, I am in love with the Architecture of France. In France you will find lots of beautiful historic buildings and cities. For instance, the Palace of Versailles in Paris, Mont-Saint-Michel and its Bay, Notre Dame Cathedral in Reims, Sacre-coeur in Paris, Sainte-Chapelle in Paris, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Arc de Triomphe etc. I would like to live among the beautiful skyline of France.

200/5805

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿