2015年5月11日月曜日

other class homework

 Event 1: I think that I write about the latest news. The news in which I got interested recently is the incident in which the South Korean ship sank. The name of the sunken ship is SEWOL. About 200 person died of the incident. I became a very sad feeling. I wish the missing person by the incident is found early.

Event 2: I think that I write about animals and pets. My favorite animal is dog, because dog is cute. If I was an animal, I would be a bard, because I would like to fly in the sky. I don’t have pet now, but I had a rabbit last year. The rabbit name is Ran. Ran died last year. I am very sad. I love Ran so much.

Event 3: I think that I write about food and cooking. I usually have rolled egg and rice and miso soup at breakfast. I make them by myself. I ate dinner in my home yesterday, because I stayed at home until I ate yesterday dinner. I ate omelet and rice and broiled fish and I drank water. I cook 3 times a week. I make many dishes.

Event 4: I think that I write about money. I get money by pay. I get \80.000 yen a month. I have a bank account. I have Higo bank account. The branch is Misotenjin. I spend \2.000 yen a day. I withdraw money better than deposit money. If I get \10.000 yen, I will buy many clothes. I would like to get more money, so I think that I will increase part time job quantity.

Event 4: I think that I write about cell phones and computers. I like cell phone, because it is convenience and easy to use. I have cell phone. The kind is “I Phone 5s.” I ussuallys telephone calls 15 times a day. I don’t send e-mails, but I send Line 100 times or more every day. I spend on it about \8.000 yen a month. I like computer, because it can watch YouTube and do net shopping.

344/2664

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿