2015年5月11日月曜日

other class speech

Hello!! My name is Haruyo, Megumi, Shinichiro, Hayato.
We talk about family.

 First of all, we asked a question. “Do you like your family?”
87 percent said my family likes. In addition13 percent said my family loves.
There is no person my family dislikes. All of us love my own family.

 Next, we asked a question. “How many members do you have in your family?”
About 38 percent said I have four or five members in my family. 12 percent said I have three members in my family. We guessed many families are three members, but it was wrong.

 Next, we asked a question. “Do you have any brothers or sisters?”
88 percent said I have brothers or sisters. 12 percent said I don’t have brothers or sisters. We were surprise that many peoples have brothers or sisters.

 Next, we asked a question. “Do you live with your family?”
Everyone said I live with my family.

 Next, we asked a question. “Do you have your pet?”
62 percent I don’t have my pet. 38 percent I have my pet. To my great surprise, we found all most people don’t have a pet.

 Next, we asked a question. “What kind of pets do you have?”
Everyone said I have dog. All of us love dog.
214/2878

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿