2015年5月11日月曜日

other class homework

Event 1: Hi. I am Hayato Mouri. I am 20 years old. I live in Kuhonji of Kumamoto city. I have a sister. She is 22 years old. I love my sister very much.

Event 2: I think that I write about my part time job. My part time job is beer joint. It name is Waya. The place is Kamitori. I am pleased with there. I began it in December, last year.

Event 3: I think that I write about my family. I have a sister and a mother and a father. I love my family. My sister is 22 years old. My mother is 54 years old. My father is 46 years old. I am living together with my family.

Event 4: I think that I write about my favorite sports. My favorite sports are soccer and basketball and snow board. I like playing soccer so I played soccer for 8 years in the way of extracurricular activity. I like spectating basketball. Especially, I like spectating NBA. NBA is so cool.

Event 5: I think that I write about my town. I live in Kumamoto city. Kumamoto city is famous for “Kumamon.” The water melon of Kumamoto city is No.1 of Japan. I love Kumamoto city. The reason is there are many kind peoples.

216/3094

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿