2015年5月11日月曜日

other class homework

Event 1: I think that I write about my circle. My circle name is Traveling abroad study society. My circle goes to South Korea twice a year. There are 35 peoples.

Event 2: I think that I write about my friends. My best friend is Takeshi. I met him at the time of high school. I have been playing with him since high school. I like him. He is very kind and interesting.

Event 3: I think that I write about my favorite music. My favorite music is Western music. Especially, I like R & B music, so I play DJ. My favorite singer of Western music are Alicia Keys and Kelly Roland and Nelly ,,, etc. I listen to Western music every day.

Event 4: I think that I write about my best friends. My best friends name are Takeshi and Takuya and Yuki. I met these friends at the time of high school. I played with them every day at the time of high school, but now, we seldom plays. The reason is we progressed to the scattering course, but we are still best friends.

Event 5: I think that I write about my sister. I have a sister. Her name is Saya. She is 22 years old. Her height is 168 cm. she attended to Hiroshima University, but she graduated from the University in three years, so she is not a college student now. She came back from Hiroshima to Kumamoto and she and I are living together in my home. She and I get on great very much, so I am glad for her to come back my home.

273/3367

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿