2018年11月16日金曜日

BR7


STAR REPORTER

Author: JOHN ESCOTT

Words: 800

Headwords: 250

Genre: OXFORD BOOKWORMS STARTERS

 

Summary:

    In small town, Joe says “Hi Steve!! There’s a new girl in town! She’s tall, with red hair and a nice smile. I think her name is Marietta.” Steve is out looking for her. Soon Steve can find her, but Steve’s car ran up onto the flower bed and he loses sight of her. However he finds her again, but he walk into the fountain and he loses sight of her again. However he finds her again, but he runs into the gas station by his car and he loses sight of her again. However he finds her again in library, but the tree fell down by itself and the tree hit to him and he loses sight of her again. However he finds her again in cafe, but he spills his drink and he loses sight of her again. However he finds her again in his father’s office. “Who’s that girl? Dad.” Steve says. “She wants to sell me some photographs for the newspaper, I think. I need something interesting for my newspaper, Steve. Forget about girl and try and find me something.” his father says. He try to write a interesting report so he visits Mr Ritchie. Across the street, a cat is climbing up a tree. Steve says “It’s OK, I can get it down.” He climbs up tree, but he falls. There is Marietta. Mr Ritchie says “This is Marietta, my daughter. This is Steve Reit. His father is editor of the Cado Star.” Marietta says “I think I’ve got a good picture. Maybe I can sell it to your father.” A week later…  Her picture with him is in the newspaper.

 

Key points about the book:

    Every time he sees her something goes wrong. Who is Marietta? What brought her to the town?

 

312/2432

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿