2018年11月16日金曜日

other calass

  •  My favorite movie is “The Shaw shank Redemption” because the movie gives me courage.
  •   My favorite music group is “Florida Georgia Line” because the group is so cool.
  •   My favorite teacher is Ms. Mukai because she is very kind.
  •   My favorite stores are store of BAYCREW’S GROUP and nano universe and ZARA because I like fashion and clothes, and the stores treat so cool clothes.
  •  My favorite food is meat dish because meat dish is very delicious.
  •   My favorite actor is Mr. Karasawa because he is good at acting.
  •   My favorite sports player is LeBron Raymone James because I like watching NBA, and I think that he is No 1 basketball player in the world.
  •   My favorite singer is Aklo because I like Hip-Hop, and he is good Hip-Hop singer.
  •   My favorite place is my room because I can get in a relaxed state in my room.
  •   My favorite instrument is bass guitar because the sound of the bass guitar plays is cool.
  •   My favorite class is writing because it’s important to learn writing for me. 

187/3793


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿