2018年11月16日金曜日

My favorite holiday


My favorite holiday


My favorite holiday is Christmas day, because the holiday is so beautiful and full of gaiety. I play with my friends downtown on Christmas day, and then I go to a restaurant and eat lush dishes and drink alcohol with my friends. I invite my friends to my home and I have a Christmas party. I eat Christmas cake with my friends and we drink alcohol. My friends give me a Christmas present. Also I give my friends

Christmas presents too. I also like Christmas Eve too. I hold a party with my friends in Christmas Eve. I decorate a room with the party, and eat a luxurious dish and I drink alcohol with my friends. I spend Christmas Eve happily and I reach Christmas.

Christmas and Christmas Eve are the best days for me, because those days make me happy. My birthday is December 22. December has Christmas day and Christmas Eve and my birthday, so I like December.

163/3980

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿