2018年11月16日金曜日

My favorite sports


My favorite sports

 

My favorite sports are soccer and basketball and snowboarding.

I have played soccer from when I was an elementary school student to when I was a high school student. My position is MF. MF is so interesting. I like playing soccer and also watching soccer. My favorite team is Real Madrid. My favorite player is Cristiano Ronald. He is so good at playing soccer. His position is FW.

I have never played basketball, but I like watching basketball. In particular, I like watching the NBA. My favorite NBA team is GSW, because the team is so strong. They have many champion rings. My favorite NBA player is Allen Iverson, because he is so cool. Everyone addresses him as "A.I."

I like playing snowboarding so I go to Gokase Highland Ski area and do snowboarding every year, but I am not good at doing snowboarding. However, snowboarding makes me happy. Snowboard is pleasantly cool. I would like to go to Gokase and doing snowboarding in winter this year.

 

170/2602

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿